Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Holiday

Edit Posted by with No comments
For the Idul Fitri holiday, my College giving the holiday time for one week. So this time I have plan go to Jakarta and decided to stay at my aunt house during the holiday. Knowing me want come to Jakarta, my Aunt already plan to bring me (along with her family too) visit Bandung exactly at Lembang because that place is a new tourist attraction. We will go to there on Sunday so i decided to buy my flight ticket one day before that which is on 24 June.
My sister and aunt picked me up when I arrived at airport. Previously we have planned to go Bandung for 3 days and we will leave early in the morning by car. We start the trip at 5.30am and it need around 4 hours to arrived at Bandung.
Our destinition in Bandung is Lembang because there is a popular place named The Lodge Maribaya.

Bamboo Tree

For the next 2 days we only stroll around Bandung, looking for their unique culinary, buy some cookies in Bandung popular Bakery at Kartika Sari and go shopping. Then we leave Bandung and back to Jakarta.


The rest of the day for my holiday I spend in Jakarta. It really an interesting and great holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment